Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A few random snapshots



Still obsessed with coffee and Game of Thrones

Pho for lunch!

I found a store that still sells scrunchies

I snapped this picture in the elevator at work one day.  I am wearing a black skirt and holding my blue wallet.  A girl in a green dress is standing in front of me, and someone with black pants on is standing to my right.  Notice how I have ZERO personal space.

Red bean green tea frappuccino - apparently, this is what summer tastes like in Asia.  A lot different than grilled corn on the cob and blueberries...

Changing it up - avocado sandwich instead of avocado toast

I brought Girl Scout cookies to my team.  They brought me crab flavored snacks.

I've officially become a regular at my neighborhood sushi place - they know that I get the sushi and udon set!

No comments:

Post a Comment