Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Saturday on Wednesday

Today is a public holiday in Singapore, so I've got the day off work.  Unfortunately, I'm still working :(

Having a day off in the middle of the week might seem a bit useless since you don't get to have a long weekend, but I've actually found several highlights:

- Tuesday was basically Friday
- I got to sleep in (relatively) today
- I got to go to yoga this morning
- I'm working from a coffee shop right now
- I only have one day of work left until I go to London

I know that I say this every month, but I really cannot believe how quickly time flies.  It is already May.  My birthday is next week!  This month marks my nine month anniversary in Singapore.  It is shocking how much things can change in nine months.  (I guess all my friends with babies probably already know that haha.)  At the nine month mark, I am feeling:

- I love my life in Singapore
- I love my friends in Singapore
- I am still finding work to be challenging (I have good days and bad days.. it really just depends)
- I miss my friends at home
- I have travelled to some amazing places
- I've learned a lot more British slang
- I'm not as culturally flexible as I wish I was

I probably won't do any blogging for a few days while I am gone, but I hope everyone is having a good week!  See you on the other side of my twenties!

No comments:

Post a Comment