Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some blog updates

Hi friends.  I've been up since 3:30 am today.. just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I figured I might as well do some blogging.

I made some updates to some things - including adding a new page with some recaps of my travels!  Feel free to visit my Travel Log section if you are curious about some of the trips I've done while out here.

Other fun things that are currently on my agenda are to plan out some more of my fall travel - I'm thinking Cambodia and New Zealand! - and finalizing some details for my upcoming trips.  I am racking up my Star Alliance miles!!

Also, I tweeted this yesterday, but I really loved this post by a blogger that I read on her thoughts and feelings following the explosions at the Boston Marathon.  It is definitely worth a read, for runners and non-runners alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment