Monday, June 16, 2014

What's left

Hello all!  I don't have a ton to share with you today.  This weekend was really low-key, which I absolutely loved.  Sometimes you just need a weekend where you have no plans, right?  Anyway, I've got some things penned in my calendar for most of my remaining weekends in Asia, so it was really nice to spend a weekend just doing whatever came along!

Friday night wine flight

Super delicious sabbich lunch on Saturday.. I can't remember everything here.. roasted eggplant and cauliflower, pita, hummus, veggies, smoked egg.. it was amazing!

Followed by an impromptu (and expensive!) rickshaw ride!  Check one off the list!

Sunday morning after my run, I came back to my neighborhood to find loads of people out to watch Cote d'Ivoire and Japan

I stayed at watched with the Japanese fans for a bit.. long enough to watch them score a goal!

Other (unpictured) happenings this weekend included a wellness expo where I picked up some new granola, a hawker center day drinking turned to dinner session, a sushi dinner with a friend, and a marathon of Game of Thrones!  (I haven't seen the finale, since it only aired on Monday morning in Singapore.)

One of the things that I was talking about with Caroline (pictured above on the rickshaw ride) over lunch was what things I still haven't gotten to do in Singapore yet!  I've been thinking about this, of course, for a while now, but I haven't actually written it down, so I figure that I need to do that, or else I will never get around to any of it!  So here it is.. the list of what's left to do in Singapore...

- Go to Mustafa
- Ride the cable car to Sentosa
- Ride in a rickshaw (check!)
- Go to the Art Science Museum
- Rent bikes at Pulau Ubin
- Go get BBQ at Smokey's
- Do the tree top walk at MacRitchie Reservoir

I guess that's it for now.. it's a fairly short list when I look at this way, so hopefully I am successful in knocking it all out!  Of course, this doesn't include all the things in Singapore that I've already done that I want to do again... so we'll see.

Alright.. have a good week everyone.  Team USA kicks off in less than 12 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment