Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lately

Hello everyone!  I'm excited for the World Cup to start, but I'm still trying to sort out whether or not I'll be able to watch the USA game (it's at 6am on Monday morning).  Either way, go Team USA!

This little list has been going around the blogosphere (the corner I read, anyway), so I thought I'd share with you guys.  It's meant to be a collection of things you're looking forward to, but it semi-stresses me out to think about the future right now, so I'll just tell you what I'm doing now!

Eating - today is Thursday, so I'm just having my weekly dose of Rejuicenate.
Drinking - see above.
Practicing - patience!!  And yoga.  Always yoga.
Mastering - a daily flossing habit.
Learning - international economics.  I've been listening to a lot of NPR's Planet Money during my workouts and commutes!
Trying - to eat my stash of frozen vegetables that I've been hoarding away.
Playing - nothing?  We forgot to bring Uno when we went to Hong Kong this past weekend.
Finishing - some things at work.. I hope!
Reading - Fresh Off the Boat: A Memoir.  Eddie Huang is a Taiwanese-American who grew up in Orlando, so I thought that I would really identify with this one.  Not so much though.  An interesting book, but it definitely doesn't resonate with me the way I thought it would.
Remembering - to floss.
Wearing - Singapore clothes, aka summer clothes.
Cooking - things in the microwave.  Mostly frozen veggies and frozen dumplings.  I miss the days of real cooking.
Working - still.  Finished with my work travel for now, but still have work to do!
Travelling - less.  One trip to Bali during 4th of July weekend, and that's it.
Wanting - ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment