Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Old lady

A lot of times in Singapore, people just say things that would never be said in America.  I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before on the blog, but it's totally a cultural observation.  Nothing is ever said maliciously or anything like that.. it's more like, people are just unafraid to say exactly what they think without any sort of sugar-coating.  (My hair dresser once told me that I don't need to worry about the lack of volume in my hair.. "because your forehead is so big.")

I went to the dermatologist earlier today.  I suppose that one of the benefits of moving to a new location is that it encourages me to make sure I get to all my doctors for (less than) annual check ups!  Towards the end of our session, I asked her about my general skin-care routine and if there were any tweaks that I needed to make.  "Well you should definitely be using an anti-aging treatment around your eyes."

Well then.

So I'd like to ask you guys for any recommendations for any anti-aging eye treatments, creams, and/or serums that you love?  And while we're at it, I'm looking to re-examine my whole routine, so please fire away with any recommendations for cleaners, toners, moisturizers, etc!


No comments:

Post a Comment