Sunday, June 29, 2014

USA! USA!

So the other night, I went to watch some World Cup action. The USA v Germany game kicked off at midnight here in Singapore, and I decided that it was worth it to have a sleepy morning in order to cheer on the team!  I just went to watch the game in Robertson Walk, which is right next to my apartment. There are several bars and a huge courtyard that made for a great place to watch! There was actually a huge turnout, so it made for a really fun night. Although it sucked to lose, we were all happy to advance to the next round. Happy people all around!!

I realized that I have absolutely zero USA gear of any sort. Lots of people were dressed up in their red, white, and blue and carrying big flags and stuff, but I was only wearing a blue and white striped dress! So now I am on the hunt for some USA apparel!!  I never really wore any sort of America gear back home, but I feel like when you live outside the US, it's important to be able to represent!  I had planned to just order a bunch of stuff from Old Navy, but their online shop is all sold out of my size!!  Tragedy!!

So readers- can anyone please do me a favor and look for some cheap but cute America gear? If you buy it for me, I promise to pay you back!! I feel like there should be some cute stuff in the stores in preparation for 4th of July, so can you please keep your eyes peeled???

Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment