Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer solstice

Hi all!  Sorry to disappear last week, but I was taking some time to just enjoy life during the extra long days!  Anyway - how is everyone?  First let's talk about this morning's USA v Portugal game... I got up early to walk over to a Korean restaurant near my house that was showing the game.  (Random, I know.)  I was really glad I got up for the game, and I'm very happy with the draw, but man!  Those last 30 seconds were tough to watch.

Backing up a bit - I just have to tell you guys that I had such a great week last week.  Nothing super special happened, but it was just a happy week.  Things have just seemed good lately.  Lots to be thankful for!

Highlights of the past few days include a really delicious five-course Italian wine paring dinner at a new (to me) restaurant called Wolf with some friends, Saturday brunch at The St. Regis, and attending my first rugby tournament!!

Sunrise in Singapore during a morning jog

Berries, yogurt, and granola!  Strawberries were on sale for 2 for S$10.  This is the first time I've bought strawberries in nearly two years living here!

The new Chinatown Food Street

Fun times catching up over burritos and quesadillas!

Pre-dinner cocktail at Club Street Social

Italian wine dinner!!

Saturday brunch is so much better than Sunday brunch!

Sideline dance

Action!

No comments:

Post a Comment