Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The long haul

Well friends, after nearly a month in the US, I'm back in Singapore!  The time at home was wonderful, and I feel like I got to do so many things, whether it was life related or work related.  I mentioned this to many of you while I was home, but that is likely to be my last trip back to the US before my secondment is over.  So I'm in Asia for the long haul now!  Right now is also the start of some key things happening at work over the next few months, so apparently it is time to buckle down!

Here is a quick recap of some of the photo highlights from my vacation:

First order of the day - pumpkin spice latte

Hello Chicago!


Yum Chipotle

Loved catching up with these girls over brunch

A week at a great hotel

Gorgeous views!

Perfect running scenery

Hello Seattle!

SEAHAWKS GAME!!!

Loved

This game had about 10 people in attendance

Fish tacos on the water, Seattle

Koi pond at the Japanese Gardens, Portland

More Japanese Gardens, Portland

Yum!

Vacation was great, but now I'm a little sick, which totally sucks.  Hoping to kick this thing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment