Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back

Well friends, it has been a week since I've been back, and it has definitely been full of ups and downs!  As I mentioned previously, I was a little sick towards the beginning of the week, and that was a definite bummer.  Coming back from vacation is always hard, but it makes it even harder when you don't feel well!  Luckily, I was able to get some rest and felt a lot better by mid-week.

Once I was feeling better, the days were much brighter.  Work was busy (but in a good way!), and the second half of the week totally flew by!  I was also just in a much better mood, and that is always a plus.  I met up with some friends for dinner on Thursday night, and it was so great to be able to catch up and just see everyone.  As much I as had loved being back in the US for so long, I really missed a lot of my friends here!!

This weekend was fairly low key.  After happy hour on Friday after work in order to welcome a new co-worker, I was up early on Saturday morning to get back in the yoga studio.  It had been over a month since I had been, and class was brutal.  It was awesome.  I just love yoga so much, and I'm so happy to have found a studio that I love here.  The rest of the day was filled with taking care of boring things.. laundry, chores, groceries, etc.  Sunday has been spent eating dumplings, sitting by the pool with friends, and a trip to the movies (Gravity in IMAX 3-D).  It feels good to be back.

One thing I haven't really gotten back into is blogging.  Obviously, here I am blogging right now, but I didn't really take any photos during the week to share with you, so all I have for you today is words.  Hopefully I will be better next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment