Tuesday, October 29, 2013

And I'm off again

Well after three whole weeks at home in Singapore, I'm flying tonight to Auckland, New Zealand!  Stephanie and I are signed up for the Auckland half marathon on Sunday, and we are taking a few days to explore the city first!  I'm very excited, and I'll definitely be sure to share some pictures when I get back.

But first, let's take a look back at the past few days!

I went running at MacRitchie Reservoir on Saturday morning.  It was my first time there, but I loved it!  A nice 11.5km path that was a combo of pavement and trail, sunshine and shade, reservoir and woods.  I'll definitely be coming back.

Making chili.  Sunday night dinner was one of my favorite things to do in Nashville, so this Sunday night, I cooked up a pot of chili for myself and a friend.  Yum!

Fishball soup for lunch :)

A putting range at the dentist's office

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment