Monday, November 5, 2012

Two days at a time

November 4 - I'm thankful for my people back home. Even though I'm happy to be here and lucky to have made friends, you guys back in the States are just the best. I'm thankful that you keep in touch!

November 5 - I'm thankful for having good co-workers. Work has been challenging at times, but it's much easier to get through things when you have people that you can count on!

I guess my posts probably won't be daily, but this is my schedule right now I suppose! Although, this week I am trying to take it easy since I have my half marathon on Sunday. Gulp.  I figure that since I have been less than diligent with my running, I need to try to be as hydrated and well-rested as possible this weekend! If anyone else has any last minute race prep tips, please share!

Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment