Saturday, November 3, 2012

Better late than never

Hi friends. It's been a long week for me, so I'm really glad that it is finally the weekend.

I saw on Facebook that a bunch of people are listing one thing that they are thankful for each day during the month of November. It's already the 3rd here, but better late than never, right??

November 1- I'm thankful for my mom!
November 2- I'm thankful to have this opportunity to live out here in Singapore.
November 3- I'm thankful to have a group of friends to explore this side of the world with.

Know what else I'm thankful for this week? Coffee. I went to Starbucks on Friday and noted that the holiday drinks in Singapore are a little different. They aren't serving my favorites- the gingerbread latte and eggnog latte- but thankfully they have the peppermint mocha! What about these other two favors? Ae theses rolled out in the US, or are these Asia specific offerings? Somebody let me know!

Also, because Singapore is still 90 degrees, they have holiday Frappucinos as well. Please note the prices. Yikes! (Although, as a frame of reference, a grande brewed coffee is more than S$4.  Singapore is expensive, in case you hadn't gathered that by now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment