Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Quick check in!

Bonjour friends!  Just popping in for a quick hello and to let you know that I made it back from Russia - which was amazing, by the way!  I hope to share a full recap of my trip to St. Petersburg in the coming days, but for now I will just share some quick tidbits on life -

 - I didn't run for an entire week.  Oops.

 - I did, however, finally go back to yoga last week!  Ashley and I met for the sunrise class on Tuesday morning, and it was a great class!!  I loved being back on the mat, although it didn't seem to help my day go any smoother...

 - My trip to Estonia last week was really good.  Very busy, but very productive!  There is absolutely no substitute for face-to-face interaction.

 - I am in week two of a four week stretch of work travel.  I'm flying back to Estonia tomorrow night for a short 48 hour visit.

 - The temperatures in Geneva have been getting warmer and warmer.. I think spring is on it's way!  I have mixed feelings about this, since I love spring, but I feel like I have finally hit my stride with skiing and want to squeeze in some more practice!

 - By "hit my stride", I actually mean that I am no longer flailing about wildly on the slopes.

 - Work is going alright.  The new project I'm working on has been frustrating at times, but I also feel like I'm learning a lot, so that has been good!  I still feel some trepidation about the coming weeks as we push towards a finished deliverable, but overall, things are good.


No comments:

Post a Comment