Friday, March 20, 2015

Midnight blogging

Hi friends.  It's 6 am in Estonia, and I've been up for about 2.5 hours already.  I guess I only managed to sleep a few hours before being woken up by thoughts of work.. spreadsheets, task lists, etc.  Sigh.

I tried going back to sleep for a while, but when it became clear to me that it wasn't going to happen, I logged on to try to get a few things done for work during these peaceful midnight hours.  I also managed to use this extra time to sort out a few things on the personal front, including some planning for some upcoming travel!

Today I have a full day in the office ahead of me, but tonight I'm taking a quick one-hour flight over to Stockholm to hang out with Stephanie for the weekend!  So excited :)

Meanwhile, here are a few other random pictures from my phone over the past week or two.  Bon weekend!

Sunday market spices

I used the spices to make this soup, and it was AMAZING!

Book club with people on Whole30

At book club, we basically all agreed that this book wasn't our favorite.  But apparently it won a Pulitzer?!

In Germany!

Beers of the Balkans

Staying hydrated at work

One of my favorite places in Geneva!  A half chicken, roasted potatoes, and salad for 15 CHF!

A cat sat at our dinner table




No comments:

Post a Comment