Sunday, March 29, 2015

Finally home

Hey friends!  Happy Saturday - I am actually in Geneva!  The past month has been a total whirlwind of travel, so I'm very happy to finally be home for a weekend.  Unfortunately, I spent a full day in the office today, and I'm heading back in tomorrow ugh.  On the bright side, this project is almost over!  We are supposed to deliver on Wednesday, so I am really looking forward to the (four-day!) Easter weekend!!

This morning before going to work, I met up with Courtney for a Saturday morning run!  We went along the "other" side of the lake, and the views were incredible!

Looking onto "my side" of the lake

From looking at these pictures, you'd never guess that the rest of the day was grey and gloomy.

Spring is coming!!!

High five!

Even though work has kept me from really being able to enjoy Geneva while I've been home this week, there are still some definite perks to being back in town.  One of the best things about being home is being able to eat real food.  I have always loved restaurants, but sometimes, you just want to cook and eat veggies!  Although I've been working a lot this week, I've tried to eat at least some of my meals at home.  Apparently, I only eat from bowls.

Oats with berries

Millet with veggies and feta

Yogurt with berries and meringues

Barley and berries

Now I am waiting for my dinner to finish roasting in the oven, and then I will be heading over to explore a new (to me) section with a new friend.  Daylight savings time in Geneva is actually tonight (it's so confusing that it's not at the same time as everyone else!), so the fact that we will lose an hour, combined with the fact that I have to work in the morning probably means that it won't be too late of night.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment