Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Getting ready

Bonjour friends.  I'm skipping my weekly French class tonight in order to do some catching up on work and to pack my bags.  I'm heading back to Estonia tomorrow night and will be working there Wednesday to Friday.  Then I am spending the weekend in the other St Pete - St Petersburg, Russia!  I have a few books on Russia on my Amazon wish list, but I just simply haven't had the time to read them yet.  Still looking forward to learning about this fascinating culture while I'm there!  I'm planning to do some sightseeing, go to the ballet, and hopefully check out some vodka and caviar.

The past week has been a bit of a blur, but I feel like I should tell you that I ran three times last week!  Woohoo!  My weekly running dates with my friend Ashley have really been helping me get out onto the pavement.  We actually just went again this morning for 4.5 miles!  I was particularly proud of myself today, since my legs were already tired from skiing over the weekend!


Hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment