Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bucket list and simple eats

Quick post tonight just to share a few things. First, I have started a Singapore Bucket List! You can find it here.  It will definitely be a work in progress, but I'm hoping that by writing it down, I will be cognizant of being able to cross things off. Australia in one month! Woohoo!

Secondly, I just wanted to check in about what I'm eating. Honestly, after a month out of town, I've been craving some more simple foods. (This has worked out since I can't do a whole lot in the kitchen right now anyway!) So basically, I've been eating a lot of plain, easy meals. I have been eating vegan overnight oats every single day. I can't get enough of them! Kinda strange because I probably hadnt eaten them in about two years before I came over here. Must be the heat :) I've also been eating some PBJ and hummus and tomato sandwiches. Not together obviously, but equally delicious.  And tonight I ate something fabulous as part of my dinner! Have you guys ever tried a Medjool date stuffed with a bit of Laughing Cow cheese?? Amazing. Trust me!

I have a couple of busy days ahead at work, and then F1 this weekend!!! (Oh and another attempt at 8 miles...)

No comments:

Post a Comment