Friday, March 4, 2016

Five: A random blog survey

Hello all!  Last week, my former Swiss running buddy Ashley wrote this post on her blog.  I really like random bits of info like this, so I decided to copy her!  My survey answers aren't as fun or cutely photographed, and I changed up the categories a bit, but maybe you guys will at least find it a little bit interesting?

Five Places I Want to Visit
Croatia (the last place left on my Swiss bucket list)
Japan (the last place left on my Singapore bucket list)
Montana
Patagonia
NYC (soon!)

Five Foods I Eat (Nearly) Every Day
Eggs
Coffee (does this count as a food?)
Yogurt
Cheese
Leaves of some sort

Five Talents I Wish I Had
Singing
Fixing things
Hand-eye coordination
Drawing
Styling myself more fashionably

Five (Mostly) Healthy Food Bloggers I Wish Would Cook for Me Everyday
Heidi Swanson
Tracy Benjamin
Deb Perelman
Kath Younger
Jen DeCurtins

Five Things I Wear Almost Everyday
My watch
Black Cole Haan flats
Deodorant
Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom Cologne
Contact lenses

Five Songs I Listen to on Repeat
Ride wit Me - Nelly
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
The Mother We Share - Chvrches
Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
It's My Life - Bon Jovi

Five Beauty Products I Use Everyday
Vaseline lip balm
Trish McEvoy blush
Mascara
Cerave moisturizer
Peter Thomas Roth CC cream

Five Podcasts I Subscribe to
The Economist All Audio
Slate Political Gabfest
NPR's Planet Money
NPR Pop Culture Happy Hour
Freakonomics



No comments:

Post a Comment