Thursday, March 3, 2016

And again!

Man, these blog posts are becoming fewer and farther between huh?  Sorry about that.  I'm struggling to find a balance between multiple competing priorities these days :(

Anyway!

Apparently, the Interlaken area has become a favorite of mine.  This past weekend was "Friends Ski Weekend" in Grindelwald!  After the awesome fun we had at Mallory and Keith's Irish wedding, the gang from Zurich and I chose to meet in the middle for a weekend on the slopes.  And what a great time we had!!  We rented a big chalet for all of us and spent our team hanging out on the slopes, in the spa, and in the kitchen.  It was so great :)






This just makes me laugh.

Aside from that, it's more of the same, except for the notable (to me!) fact that I have actually gone running this week!  As I've mentioned several times before, I have really struggled with the motivation to hit the pavement, but apparently, March is when I will get back on board!  Hooray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment