Friday, December 4, 2015

Season opener

Hi friends.  It seems like lately, every post I write starts out with an apology over how long it's been since my last post.  I keep thinking things are about to slow down, but that obviously hasn't been the case.  Today, I woke up early to go up to Bern for work, and tonight, I am heading over to Zermatt with the ski club for the opening weekend of ski season!!  It is crazy how quickly this year has flown by - I can't believe it is December!

I have a lot of things I'd like to write about here, but I just don't have the time to do it properly right now, so you'll have to bear with me for a little while longer.  I hope everyone has been having a good week, and hopefully I will be back here soon.  (And hopefully I don't suck too badly at skiing this weekend!)


No comments:

Post a Comment