Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Looking back

Hi friends - happy holidays!  I'm in the midst of packing up for my trip home, and I've been thinking a lot about the upcoming new year, as well as looking back at the the past 12 months.  I did a Year in Review post when I hit my one-year anniversary in Switzerland, and obviously most of that is relevant to 2015, but I wanted to do something similar to what I did in 2012 and recap the ups and downs of the calendar year.  So here we go:

Favorite memories of 2015
Visiting Russia alone in winter
All the visitors (especially Nancy Lin!)
Finishing the Geneva Half Marathon feeling great
Prague food tour (that whole weekend, really)
San Francisco
A Saturday afternoon in Old Town

Not so favorite memories of 2015
A stressful last week of March
A stressful April 1 and 2
Some unexpected work projects in May
Feeling exhausted by the end of summer
Feeling homesick

The highs definitely outweighed the lows this past year, so I can't really complain.  Life has been good lately, and I'm hoping that trend continues into the next twelve months!




No comments:

Post a Comment