Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Life lately

Hi friends.  How is everyone's week starting out?  I have returned from my first ski weekend of the season, and I'm happy to say that I wasn't as rusty as I expected to be!  I will have more to share about the past weekend later on, but for now, here is a look at all things that have been happening in the past few weeks.  Life has been busy, but full of good things, lately!

I celebrated Thanksgiving with a group of co-workers and friends.  I am so thankful for the people in my life here in Geneva.  They are awesome.

The weekend of Thanksgiving was spent at Mallory's wedding in Waterford, Ireland!

We stayed in a castle, which was absolutely spectacular.

Flowers for the nine (!) bridesmaids
 
Of course, we had scones to snack on while getting ready

Yay!

Have you ever been to an Irish wedding?  The ceremony was at 1pm, and the DJ didn't stop playing until 2am... needless to say, it was such a fun night :)

I got these buffalo chips from a vending machine in the Dublin airport.  What I think is funny is the fact that there is a picture of an actual buffalo on the bag!

Uh - I joined Crossfit for a month.  Some of the workouts absolutely smoked me.

I made 7-layer dip for a co-worker potluck.  I work on a pretty diverse team, and we held a small potluck dinner where everyone had to bring a dish from their native country.  It was so much fun!

My favorite dish of the night was pudding chomeur, which is a Quebecois dessert.  Sort of like a fluffy pancake with tons of maple syrup and whipped cream!

Things are busy right now, and some of it is good, but some of it is bad.  I can't believe that it is December already!  There is so much that I need to do before the holidays (including shopping!), but I am so excited to go home and see everyone (hopefully).  See you guys in a few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment