Thursday, May 9, 2013

Virtual Birthday Dinner

Hey all - today is my 30th birthday!  If we were in the same place, I'd imagine that we'd be going out for a fabulous and delicious dinner tonight.  Here are some of the things that I think we'd talk about...

.. my trip to London.  It was absolutely awesome.  I will share some pictures and more details later, but suffice it to say that I loved it!  And the weather was so gorgeous!!

.. my weekend in Bintan.  We are taking the ferry over to Indonesia on Saturday morning, and I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with friends at the swim up bar.

.. how it feels to be 30.  Not so different haha.  My life has changed so much over the past 12 months, so it feels like today is just another day in this whirlwind.

.. how you still owe me a giant birthday party once we are back in the same place.

.. what I'm doing today.  I took the day off work, and I'll be going to have high tea with some friends at one of the fancy hotels this afternoon.  Then, we are headed to a BBQ!

.. what's next.  I think that there are some decisions that need to be made (or are already in the process of being made) in the near future.  It's a little scary.  I love the doors of possibility, but the unknown is always so scary to me.

Cheers to 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment