Friday, October 26, 2012

A Trader Joe's request

Hi friends.. as most of you probably know, I can sometimes have a hard time asking for help.. but desperate times call for desperate measure.  I am wondering if anyone would be willing to send me a couple of things from Trader Joe's?  (Mom - there is no Trader Joe's where you live, so this is not applicable for you.)

Trader Joe's pumpkin butter is a seasonal item, so this is actually what is driving the urgency of my request.. otherwise I'd just wait til Christmas!  I think they usually keep this in the peanut butter or jelly aisle.

Corn salsa!  This is usually in the chip aisle with all the other tomato salsas.

I know it's weird to go out on the internet and ask people to buy you groceries and mail them to you, but I figured it was worth a shot.  So if you would like to send me these goodies, please email me and I will send you my address and my eternal thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment