Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Two-fer

Oh hi.  Remember me?  Sorry for the slow posting, but I'm sure you guys have figured out that I suck at blogging right now.  My bad.  Anyway.. let's catch up a bit.  Basically my life right now consists of working during the week and skiing on the weekend.  Not bad!

Remember when I went hiking in Wengen at the end of the summer?  Earlier this month, I returned to that same area to do some skiing with Emily!  We stayed in Grindelwald, which is a different town than Wengen, but it's in the same general Jungfrau region.  I actually ended up in Wengen for après ski on Saturday night!  It was fun to see the mountains from a completely different view point this time.  And of course, always good to spend time with friends :)









Other than that, the past week at work was pretty busy, as is typical for January.  But luckily, we all had something to look forward to!  A team weekend of skiing in Verbier!  This was my first time in Verbier, but it has definitely been on my list of places to visit since everyone raves about it.









All in all, it was a great weekend.  The skiing in Verbier is tough, but it was really nice as well.  We were really lucky with the weather, and I can definitely see why so many people love Verbier.

This week is another big week at work, but unfortunately, I am sick :(  I may have blogged about this before, but I definitely think that I get sick way more often living in Geneva than I ever have before.  I'm loading up on liquids, vitamins, and meds now, so hopefully I am back to normal soon!

Hope all of you who got snow are staying warm and safe.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment