Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring!



Hi friends!  How are you?  Geneva has been gorgeous lately (but not so much on the weekends), and I'm enjoying the sunshine and warmer temperatures!  Luckily, it stays light outside until well past 8pm, so even though the weekends have been grey and rainy, I've managed to bask in some of the nice weather!

One of the things that I missed the most when living in Singapore was a lack of seasons, and this time of year is really refreshing for me!  The crisp air, the longer days, the fresh produce!  After having eaten many of my meals at work or on the road during the past few months, I have really enjoyed being home and being able to cook!

Remember how I couldn't afford berries in Singapore?

I made this salad three times in three days.  It's that good.

I got a juicer!!!!!!!!

Other glorious things about spring include more running!  I did nine miles on Saturday with my pal Courtney, and although it was a grey day, I have to think that the spring temperatures are what helped push me through!  (It certainly wasn't the three course meal and the red wine from Friday night!)  The Geneva half marathon is only two weeks away, and I'm feeling (pretty much) ready.  Woo!

Other spring happenings lately include some spring cleaning of my apartment and attempting to grow some herbs in my windowsill.  Stay tuned haha.

Parsley and chives

Basil


No comments:

Post a Comment