Sunday, January 26, 2014

Laneway Festival 2014

Hello everyone and happy Gasparilla weekend!  Even though I haven't been to a Gasparilla in AGES, but it is still fun to see everyone's pirate pictures on various social media, and I love that it is one of the truly unique things about Tampa.

I spent my Saturday at the Laneway Festival with friends.  It was a really great lineup this year, and I knew more of the bands then when I went last year.  Logistically, there were more food and drink stations, and most importantly, the weather was SO great.  This January has been really mild, so it was great to spend the day outdoors without roasting!


We spent the afternoon all hanging out on the lawn and listening to the bands.  Some of them were really great, and some of them were just okay, but once the sun went down, we moved in closer for some of the headliners!  Daughter, HAIM, and Chvrches came on back to back, and they did not disappoint at all!!!


Chvrches was absolutely amazing
 
Crowd shot!

It was a really great day, and I was happy to be able to take a bit of a break from work for the day!  Hope you are all having a great weekend and staying warm back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment