Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#GoHawks

Hi all - as you might imagine, I am so incredibly excited for this year's Super Bowl!!  This past weekend, I worked on Saturday and Sunday so that I could take a few hours off on Monday morning.  I woke up at 4am to watch the conference championships, and I am SO glad that I did!

It was super fun to be able to watch the game, and I love technology so much for it.  I also love that many of you guys messaged me to pass along your cheers for the Seahawks!

I'm sitting in the airport lounge right now waiting for my flight to India.  I'll be there until Friday evening, when I take the overnight flight back to Singapore... sucks to lose a Friday night to travel, but oh well, at least I get to stay at the Marriott now!

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment