Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Best co-workers ever

Today while I was at work, I got a call saying that I had a DHL delivery at my apartment.  I was a little puzzled because I hadn't ordered anything, nor was I expecting something to come in the mail.  By the time I got home, I had totally forgotten about it, so imagine my surprise when I had a big box waiting for me!  It was a care package from my co-workers in Nashville!!

Happy Valentine's Day from my old office!  I love you guys!

Such a pleasant surprise and a great reminder at what awesome co-workers I have back at home.  There were tons of treats inside!  Company swag, good office supplies, copies of my favorite Nashville alt-weekly magazines, delicious treats (including lots of Starbucks VIA packets!), and a cookbook from one of the most delicious places in Nashville.

Right on top of my stack of favorites

Not to be all cheesy and whatnot, but it really does make such a difference when you are working with people that you legitimately enjoy and that you develop real relationships with.  I definitely can attest to that even more now than ever before.  It really is true that the reason I loved my job back home was because of the people I worked with.  I miss you guys so much.  You are the absolute best.  See you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment