Saturday, October 10, 2015

Zurich Oktoberfest

Bonjour friends and happy Saturday!  The weather here in Geneva is not very nice today, but I'm actually feeling a little under the weather, so I don't mind too much.  I spent the majority of this past week at a work training outside of Zurich, and I somehow picked up a bit of a cold.  Hopefully I will be better soon!

As I told you last week, I took the train over to Zurich on Sunday afternoon to go to the Zurich Oktoberfest!  This was my first time to Zurich (shockingly), and although I wish that I had gotten to spend more time exploring the city, the Oktoberfest was a super fun way to spend a Sunday evening!  This was also my first Oktoberfest experience, and although my German is incredibly limited, I had a great time hanging out with everyone.

Outfit courtesy of Courtney, braids courtesy of Cassie

Pretzels, beer, and sausages

Me and Mallory!!!!!

The bear singing along

This tent was actually inside the Zurich train station
 
Super fun!

Cassie and I talk pretty regularly during the work week, and sometimes we marvel at how different our experiences are even though we are working for the same company.  The French side and the German side really are totally different places - so interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment