Thursday, October 22, 2015

Reading updates

Hello friends!  Tonight, I'm heading to book club, where we will be talking about All the Light We Cannot See - a book I really enjoyed!  Since I got rid of my Netflix subscription, I've been doing a ton of reading.. here is a little list of books I've enjoyed recently!

Crazy Rich Asians - hilarious book for anyone who is Asian or anyone who has lived in Asia

Americanah - a really excellent book about immigrants, race, and America

Why Not Me? - I liked this second Mindy Kaling book much more than her first one.  This season of The Mindy Project is not really doing it for me though....

Age of Ambition: Chasing Fortune, Truth, and Faith in the New China - really excellent book about modern China by a journalist who spent eight years there

After Visiting Friends: A Son's Story - how well do we ever really know the people in our lives?

Food Rules: An Eater's Manual - hooray vegetables!




No comments:

Post a Comment