Sunday, February 1, 2015

In summary

Hello my friends and happy Super Bowl Sunday!!  I am so excited for tonight's game!  Kick off is around 12:30am here in Geneva, so I'm thinking of taking a little nap this afternoon so that I have plenty of energy later on.  I've already made a pot of chili to get in the spirit, and I'm looking forward to a great game tonight.  Go Seahawks!!

Notable things that happened this week:

I was shocked to find that the month of January is already over.  Where does the time go??

I had to call DHL, and the person working only spoke French, but I managed to have an entire conversation and arrange a delivery!!  Hooray progress!

I applied for my visa to visit Russia at the end of February - I'm really looking forward to it!

I did four loads of laundry and put together a cabinet from Ikea.

I ran three times this week!  (And also considering going today... but not likely haha.)  My run yesterday was actually during daylight hours, and I was rewarded with a blue sky and some beautiful views along the lake!






No comments:

Post a Comment