Thursday, March 27, 2014

Worth the read

Hello all.. I'm happy to report that although this week has been a busy one, I've felt much better and had much more energy than I did last week!  Weekends away are where it's at.

Anyway, most of you probably already know that I love to read books.  But my absolute favorite thing to read is the internet!  Here are a few quick gems that I've come across in recent days -

25 Fascinating Charts Of Negotiation Styles Around The World - Based on my experience, this is spot on.

24 Charts Of Leadership Styles Around The World - I think the Indonesia chart is the most interesting.

NYTimes: Moving Past Gender Barriers to Negotiate a Raise - Just a good read.  Side note - If it's possible for me to like a person that I have ever met before (and I totally think it is), I really like that new GM CEO!

All Good Things - I am a big fan of believing that the universe opens the right doors for everyone.  We just have to keep our eyes (and minds) open enough to see.

A Dedication - I just really liked this one.

That's all I've really got to share today.  It's been a busy week, and I've still been working at that far away client, so it doesn't leave a lot of time for much else.  Even though the week has been relatively smooth, I am still looking forward to the weekend with a bit too much excitement / desperation.  Luckily, tomorrow is Friday!!  Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment