Monday, February 10, 2014

It was a busy week

Hey all - sorry I went MIA for a bit.  The past week was a little hectic.  The big news of the week, of course, is that the Seahawks won the Super Bowl!!!  I went into work a few hours late last Monday morning so that I could watch the smackdown at my favorite neighborhood restaurant that shows American football.

It was actually pretty crowded!

I am obviously ecstatic, and I've already ordered my Super Bowl Champs shirt.  I can't wait to wear it!  It was great fun to watch the game with a group of friends, and although most people probably wish that the game was a bit more competitive, I was beyond thrilled :)

I had a big week at work, but I was happy the week started on such a high note.  The other bright spot during the week was a visit from some friends!!  Joan and David were passing through Singapore, and we got a chance to catch up over dinner at Long Beach! 


This was my first time at Long Beach, and actually, this was my first time having black pepper crab, which was absolutely delicious!  I think I still prefer the chili crab at Jumbo, but the black pepper crab is my new favorite.  So glad I got to spend time with these precious people.

Chili crab in the back.  Black pepper crab in the front.

The weekend was pretty good.  Short, but simple.  Yoga, running, and time with friends.  My day is coming to a close, but wishing everyone at home a happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment