Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An e-book recommendation

Hi all - wanted to share something with you all.  I have been reading Molly Wizenberg's lovely blog, Orangette, for years.  I think it is actually the very first blog I started reading after having discovered it via a Food Network commercial (naturally).

Anyway, Molly's first book, A Homemade Life, is featured on Amazon this month, so it is only $1.99!!  It is part cookbook of recipes and part memoir.  Molly's writing style is incredibly beautiful, and her recipes are always simple and delicious.  She has a zillion other recipes on her blog, my favorite being this incredibly easy chickpea salad.  I would definitely recommend grabbing a copy of her book while it is on sale - whether you are a cook or not, it is a wonderful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment