Sunday, July 14, 2013

Busy bee

Hi friends - Happy Bastille Day!!

Lately, things have been a bit hectic.  There are some transition items happening at work lately, so the days have been pretty full.  After getting back from Vietnam, I had about 48 hours in Singapore before I headed over to Bangalore, India for a couple of days.  Surprisingly, India wasn't as bad as I remembered it to be (is that bad to say?).  I'm not sure how much of that is perception and how much is reality, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately, I seem to have come down with some sort of cold, and I didn't have any medicine that I could take in India, so I've been feeling pretty bad.  Once we got back to Singapore on Friday morning, I was able to break into my stash of cold medication, but I think that not being able to start taking something right away, combined with the travel, hasn't helped at all.  I go back and forth between feeling okay and feeling awful.. all the while coughing like crazy :(  Still didn't stop me from having a little bubbly while out with some friends on Saturday night to toast the departure of one of the American secondees.


The upcoming week will probably be equally as busy.. I've got two days in Singapore to get through a crazy amount of stuff.  I'll be in Penang for work on Wednesday and Thursday, and then I head over to Borneo for a weekend with friends on Friday.  Hope to get rid of this cold before then!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment