Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back on the wagon

As I mentioned previously, with all of my recent travel, I have found it really hard to find time to exercise.  I know that it is a sorry excuse, but that's the reality of it.  I don't have any trips planned until next month, so this week, I finally got back on the exercise wagon!!

I've been lucky to make friends with a group of girls who like to run and gossip after work, so that definitely helps keep me on track.  I've also found a really great hot yoga studio that I absolutely love, and it was so nice to finally get to practice again this week.

The week has gone by fairly quickly, which is always a good thing, and I'm looking forward to the weekend - a farewell dinner for a friend on Friday night, a morning run and an afternoon festival on Saturday, and a relaxing Sunday spent with a visiting friend.

I've already started to try to start thinking about the rest of my 2013 travel, and I'm hoping to knock out some more of my Singapore bucket list during the remainder of the year as well.  The year is almost halfway over, and pretty soon, I will already be into the second half of my time here in Singapore.. time flies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment