Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A sunny weekend!

Hello everyone!  How is your week starting out?  Mine is a bit stressful, as I am trying to juggle a lot of personal and work-related things to get done as I wrap up my time here in Switzerland.  The end of June is rapidly approaching!

Even though it is the end of May, it doesn't quite feel like summer just yet.  The daylight hours are already super long (it is 8pm, and as bright as 3pm), but the temperatures haven't quite made it to summer yet.  I went running in a sweater this morning!

Luckily, this past weekend was absolutely glorious.  It was 70 degrees and sunny both afternoons, so I was very happy to be able to be in Geneva to enjoy the sunshine (and to not be travelling!).  I enjoyed my first ice cream of the season, a little running, dinner with friends, and plenty of time walking around the lake.  Hooray for summer!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment