Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A day

Hello friends!  Today has been a DAY for me.  After a long weekend in Berlin (post forthcoming!), my inbox was flooded with things to take care of when I got into work this morning.  Even though a busy day sometimes means a stressful day, it definitely makes the time go by!  I was happy to leave work around 6.30 tonight, but as I sat on the tram, I realized that I hadn't taken my house key with me.  (My door automatically locks when I shut it, so I don't need to physically put a key in the door to leave.)

Long story short, I am finally inside of my apartment, but I am a little bit poorer, and there is a discolored tiny hole in my door.  Ugh.  What a DAY.

All that has nothing to do with anything that I was going to blog about tonight. I was going to tell you about my trip to Krakow, but in the spirit of this DAY, none of my photos are loading very quickly, and I just don't have the patience for it tonight.  So pictures of Poland will have to wait.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment