Sunday, October 19, 2014

One day, three countries

Bonjour friends.  It is a beautiful weekend here in Geneva! The temperatures have gone back up for the weekend, and the sun is shining.  I've been over to the market this morning to pick up a few items, and I'll be heading out for a run in a little bit to continue enjoying this beautiful weather!

Things I thought I'd never say: yesterday, I took a day trip with some friends to do some shopping in Milan, Italy.  We left Geneva in the morning and drove over to an outlet mall in Italy that has a Salomon store so that we could pick up some stuff for ski season.  The drive is just a few hours, and there are incredible views of the Mont Blanc along the way!

Snow on the mountain top already!




I was pretty impressed with the outlet mall.  It seemed a lot like a regular American outlet mall, and it was nice to be able to pick up some things for reasonable prices!  After a fairly successful day of shopping, it was time to head back.  We stopped off in Chamonix, France, which is a nearby ski town, for a quick dinner at one of Courtney and Melanie's favorite spots.  A great Saturday in three different countries!

We're here!

This just makes me laugh



No comments:

Post a Comment