Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Swiss life - the early days

I thought I'd share some pictures from my first few weeks in Geneva!  Enjoy!

Jet d'eau!

Love all the fountains

L'horloge fleurie

My first fondue!

Took a field trip to the American store.  This is about $16!

Good thing I stocked up on peanut butter in America!

On Thursdays, there is a little market in the evening that you can sit and have a picnic at.

Dinner!

I don't know what this is, but it seemed like a nice picture.

Inside St. Pierre

A secret spot!

Part of my new running path!

Saturday market in Rive

Hooray for veggies!

Parc des Bastions

Sunset

One day I walked over the border to France to go hike that mountain!

I did the yellow trail

Lots of loose rocks along the way.. good thing I could take the cable car down!

Destination reached!

It was cloudy, but I still tried to snap some photos

Beautiful weather this day!

Saturday market in Carouge

Saturday market in Carouge

This man made me a delicious falafel wrap! 

I mean.. that sky is so blue!

Making friends at the train stop

Vineyards!

Waiting outside this chateau

At the coast

Cheering on Ashley's half marathon!

This park looks like a lovely picnic spot!

I've been really lucky with the weather so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment