Friday, August 8, 2014

Exit strategy

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the sporadic blogging lately - I've been busy!  Last weekend, I went from Asia to Florida to California (so efficient), and I've spent this week attending a work training in San Diego.  I'll try to write a bit more later about my first week back in America, but for now, here is a look at my last few days in Singapore in pictures.


High tea at the Fullerton Bay

Frog leg porridge for dinner

Roti prata

Chinatown

Ladies night at the Lantern Bar

Fishball noodles and sugarcane juice

Murtabak

Banh mi

Din Tai Fung

Cramped quarters on moving day

All packed up!

Shophouses

Satay street

Singapore!

Korean for lunch

Chirashi at my local spot

Drinks!

Beautiful last meal in Singapore

Coming home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment