Friday, May 16, 2014

Quick hello

Hi all - I have a billion pictures and words to share with you from my trips to Vietnam and China.  Unfortunately, I need to leave for Morocco in about 20 minutes.  So you will have to wait!!

In the midst of this crazy and exciting travel schedule, a very bittersweet note.  Tonight I said good-bye and good luck to my dear friend Stephanie as she moves back to the US this weekend.  Even though we already have some fun adventures planned in the near future, and I'm very excited for her to be moving home, I am so sad to see her go!!  We have had some great times together in the past two years!!

Alright - that's all for now.  Sorry I've been neglecting the blog a little bit lately.  Things are super hectic!!  Hopefully things will settle down soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for being Mary's good travel partner and dear friend. Good luck with your relocation back to the States! with love, Mary's mom

    ReplyDelete