Saturday, May 3, 2014

Catching up

Hi friends and happy Saturday!  I slept in this morning (finally!) and have just come back from a quick workout.  I've got some fun plans later on this evening, but first - I'm planning to head into the office to catch up on some work.  Womp womp.

This week has been a bit of a disaster for me, as I was trying to play catch up from my time off.  This blog is another thing that I'm trying to catch up on, so please forgive me if this is all a bit delinquent, but some things are worth sharing!

Last month, on the same day that we went to the Singapore River Safari, we also went for a ride on the Singapore Flyer!  This has been an item on my Singapore Bucket List since I moved out here, so I was happy to finally cross it off.  We timed our trip perfectly for sunset (got there around 6:30pm) and were rewarded with some really beautiful views!
















No comments:

Post a Comment