Friday, December 27, 2013

Lately

Hello friends.. I know I haven't been blogging much.. I just haven't had a lot to say I suppose.  I'm off to Hawaii tomorrow, so it's likely that the blog will be quiet while I'm gone.  I'm hoping to do a recap post similar to last year during a layover or something, but in the meantime, here is a quick peek at what I've been up to lately...

I've been really into Korea, including Korean food.  I recently read a this book about North Korea, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.  Also, the things in the press lately are just so intriguing!

I am still enamored with Japan!  I recently discovered a sushi place near my house that brings fresh fish in from Japan almost daily... but I think I still prefer my "regular" sushi spot.

I love dumplings!!  Din Tai Fung on Christmas Eve :)

Lucky to have friends to celebrate the holidays with!

This bar is called "Ice Cold Beer".. creative huh?

On Christmas, we were serenaded by a band while we ate brunch

This was my first plate.. I stopped photographing and just focused on eating after this.. it was an epic spread!

Merry Christmas!!

We had a white elephant gift exchange.. this was the most popular prize

We are so festive haha

Huddle shot on the beach!

I went to my first Boxing Day celebration!  We had ham, brussels sprouts, roasted carrots and parsnips, roasted potatoes, and meatloaf!!  And cupcakes and mince pies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment